A Global country music superstar, Brad Paisley is coming to Sydney for his first ever headline show in Australia. Reward yourself and come and see country music legend Brad, you won’t be disappointed!
Your Limitless Experience includes*:
- Exclusive access for one (1) person to the ALL STAR Suite and private balcony seating to watch the show up close and personal.
- Food and beverage service (cocktail-style dining and beverage package).
Date: Wednesday 5 October 2022
Start Time: 7:15 PM AEDT*
Location: Corner Edwin Flack Avenue and Olympic Boulevard, Sydney. For a map of Qudos Bank Arena click here.
*set times subject to change without notice.
ONE (1) QUANTITY = ONE (1) TICKET
PDF Tickets along with venue information will be delivered to your email address 48 hours prior to the event date.
As part of your suite package, food and beverage will be served and we will have vegetarian and dairy free options available on the day. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary need five (5) days prior to the event date (email@example.com).
How to redeem your award
These won't last long so purchase your package now by adding your package to the shopping cart and purchasing with your Reward points
For further information or queries regarding an order please contact the ALL Limitless Experience Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Limitless Experiences by ALL Terms and Conditions and the ALL - Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Use also apply.
- Offer is available until the items have been successfully redeemed by members of ALL on a first-come, first-served basis.
By making an "Limitless Experience" booking, you give permission for us to send a satisfaction survey to you via email.
- In the event of cancellation of the event due to the organiser or related to Covid-19, ALL will reimburse the member for the Reward points use.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Tickets can only be redeemed in the package.
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. A Package may not be resold under any circumstances and will not be subject to any financial compensation if it is not used by the member. ALL declines all responsibility in the event of illegal use of a ticket.
- Event dates and times are subject to change
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended and should be worn when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained with people outside of your party
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks of any size or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time
- If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here
VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (Qudos Bank Arena)
To gain entry into the Venue as the ticketholder you are required to comply with all relevant laws, regulations, restrictions, directions, Venue conditions of entry, or guidelines as updated from time to time, including those imposed on or by the venue, or on ticketholders by WA Health or other Government Authorities in relation to COVID-19. By continuing with your purchase, you agree as the ticketholder, that any refusal or failure to comply with your obligations in this regard may result in your entry being refused without any entitlement to a refund.
- Click here to view the Prohibited Items
- Click here to view the Conditions of Entry
- Click here to view Venue Information
- Click here to view Parking Information
VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (Qudos Bank Arena)
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 NSW Health Advice and Government regulations. We've put several Event Day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
You acknowledge that you and all patrons in your party will comply with all NSW Health Orders current at the time of the event. Please visit the NSW Health website for more information.
Please check for any current travel restrictions in your state, territory or country before purchasing. All patrons must comply with the health orders at the time of the event.
- PDF Tickets will be sent to your email address closer to the event date.
- You will need to PRINT each individual tickets separately and take a physical copy of your tickets to the venue
- We also suggest you to keep the digital version ticket on your mobile phone and it can be scanned at the venue from the screen of your smartphone. By turning up the brightness on your phone screen you'll be able to scan your ticket quickly and easily, getting you into the venue faster.
- Parking is not included in the ticket package. If you need parking space, it is recommended you pre-book parking 7-10 working days in advance through Sydney Olympic Park.
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice. Masks are required when using public transport.