Rabbitohs will take on the Cowboys in Saturday evening football at Accor Stadium in round 24, with the 7:35pm kick-off to encourage a big home crowd. Come and join us for this unforgettable clashes and this one is sure to provide highlights all over the field.
Secure your seat now with your Reward points to see all the action.
Your experience includes*:
- One (1) Category 'A' ticket to NRL Rabbitohs vs Cowboys on 27 August
Date: Saturday 27 August 2022
Main Game Kick-off: 7:35 PM AEDT
Location: Accor Stadium - Sydney Olympic Park, NSW. For a map of Accor Stadium click here.
ONE (1) QUANTITY = ONE (1) TICKET
PDF Tickets along with venue information will be delivered to your email address 48 hours prior to the event date.
How to redeem your award
These won't last long so purchase your package now by adding your package to the shopping cart and purchasing with your Reward points
For further information or queries regarding an order please contact the ALL Limitless Experience Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Limitless Experiences by ALL Terms and Conditions and the ALL - Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Use also apply.
- Offer is available until the items have been successfully redeemed by members of ALL on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In the event of cancellation of the event due to the organiser or related to Covid-19, ALL will reimburse the member for the Reward points use.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Tickets can only be redeemed in the package.
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. A Package may not be resold under any circumstances and will not be subject to any financial compensation if it is not used by the member. ALL declines all responsibility in the event of illegal use of a ticket.
- Match times are approx. and subejct to change at any time
- PDF Tickets will be sent to your email address closer to the event date.
- PRINT each individual Ticket separately as these are your tickets for the event.
- Parking is not included in the ticket package. If you need parking space, it is recommended you pre-book parking 7-10 working days in advance through Sydney Olympic Park.
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice. Masks are required when using public transport.
VENUE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY (Accor Stadium)
- Click here to view the Venue Conditions of Entry.
- Click here to view Accor Stadium's COVID Safe measures.
- Remember to print your tickets before you arrive. Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go. Please sit in your allocated seat.
HEALTH AND SAFETY CONDITIONS:
- You acknowledge that you will not attend Accor Stadium: If you are unwell; If you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself); If you are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- You acknowledge that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19 at any event and that, if contracted, COVID-19 can have serious health consequences including death. Despite rigorous capacity and control measures in place VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd (Operator of the Stadium) and Venues NSW (Owner the Stadium) cannot guarantee and does not warrant that the venue will be free from COVID-19 or that there is no risk of COVID-19 transmission at any event.
- By proceeding with the purchase of your ticket/s to the event, you have considered your own personal circumstances including any health or physiological conditions which may increase your risk of contracting COVID-19, and you have assessed the potential health risk to you and any persons who attend the event with you.
- By agreeing to purchase this ticket and attending this event, you accept any inherent risk related to the transmission and contraction of COVID-19 from any source at the event and release VenuesLive Management Services and Venues NSW from any liability whatsoever arising out of, relating to or in connection with any transmission or contraction of COVID-19 at the event. By purchasing any tickets for and attending this event you (and any persons who attend the event with you) acknowledge and accept these risks.
NSW HEALTH ORDER CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You acknowledge that you and all patrons in your party will comply with all NSW Health Orders current at the time of the event. Please visit the NSW Health website for more information.
- Please check for any current travel restrictions in your state, territory or country before purchasing. All patrons must comply with the health orders at the time of the event.