Stepping up for the European Food Banks Federation
Help ALL make a difference this Christmas
This Christmas, you can live now and do more by donating your ALL – Accor Live Limitless – Reward points to the European Food Banks Federation; the organisation that represents the largest European network of 430 Food Banks in 29 countries.
Your spectacular generosity will amplify the life of someone who really needs that boost, that moment of reward and escape. Just 2,000 Reward points will help food banks provide one meal to 30 people in need during this challenging period.
Food Banks are experiencing a 30% increase in food demand at European level and your generosity could make a world of difference.
Accor is proud to support and top up donations to help the vital work of the foodbanks this winter.
Spread some joy and help make a difference this Christmas. Donate your points today.
Thank you for spreading some joy | ALL – Accor Live limitless
You have helped make a difference this Christmas
Now the European Food Banks Federation can work their magic
Your amazing ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points contribution helps the European Food Banks Federation amplify the life of someone who really needs a boost.
Supporting the largest European network of 430 Food Banks in 29 countries, the points you have donated will help food banks provide one meal to 30 people in need.
And your Reward points generosity adds to that Christmas magic, making a genuine difference.
You have put smiles on faces and wrapped your arms around someone in crisis.
Terms and Conditions
ALL Member Foodbank Donation Terms and Conditions
- From 14th December 2020 to 18th January 2021, Accor Live Limitless (‘ALL’) members will have the opportunity to donate 2,000 of their membership points to benefit the Trussel Trust for members in the UK, or the European Foodbank Association for participating countries in Europe.
- To redeem points for a charitable donation, sign in to the Limitless Experiences platform at [https://limitlessexperiences.accor.com/European Food Banks Federation].
- For every 2,000 points donated, €30 will be donated to the charity partner by the Accor Group. Based on data provided by the charity partners, each donation of €30 will enable the respective charity partner to provide:
- European Foodbank Association: a meal for 30 people.
- Trussel Trust: a three-day emergency food parcel for a single parent and child or a financial advice session to someone in need.
- ALL members in the following countries are able to participate: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Poland
- Payments will be made to each charity in a lump sum as soon as possible following the closure period. You will not be contacted by the charity and no personal information will be provided to them.
- The donation will be reflected on your ALL online statement which will constitute your receipt. The Accor Group does not promise any tax benefits from this donation, please consult your tax advisor regarding whether your donation of points may be tax deductible.
- Members must have at least 2,000 points to participate and donations cannot be made in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The Accor Group reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer if necessary due to events outside of its control.